Here are the notes from today's meeting in case you missed:
- To get Reminds for drama club text @trjndrama to 81010
- If you have friends that want to be added to Schoology tell a gove board memeber or Kesling so we can add them
- CHECK THE CALENDAR FOR ALL INFO
- The VA THespian Festival and NYC trip forms are outside of Kesling's room on the wall
- There is a design meeting this Thursday after school for She Kills Monsters
- Fresh Face Day is tomorrow! The expectations for workshop leaders are:
-BE IN KESLING'S ROOM ASAP AFTER SCHOOL
- introducing yourself
- showing the space you're assigned
- engaging the attendees
The expectations for hosts are:
- BE IN KESLING'S ROOM ASAP AFTER SCHOOL
- introduce yourself
- stay with your group
- be on time
- ask questions if no one in the group will to the workshop leader
- enforce the school mask policy at all times
Costume & make up: Olivia and Gorgon
Lights & sound: Nomi and Ethan
Set, construction, & props: Quinn and Zeke
Acting: Antony and Kat
Music: Lucy and Indy
Hosts: Violet, Ally, Nix, Colby, Lily, and Reagan
If you would like to be a host or have questions about hosting contact Nomi. If you are a workshop leader and have questions contact Quinn.
The schedule tomorrow is:
2:35 - everyone has filtered into the auditorium, introductions
3:00 - workshop time!
4:35 - reconvene in the auditorium for final announcements, talk to fresh faces, and prepare for the buses
Have a great week guys and see y'all tomorrow!
About this page!
The new virtual call board is where you will find summaries of the drama club meetings, updates on current projects, cast lists, company members of the month, Covid updates, and more! Reach out to your clerk, Kaylei Kipper, below if you have any questions about what has been posted or if you feel that something should be added ♡